Of course I’m thankful for Jesus, my husband, my children, health, a home, a job, food, and clothing…
However, sometimes it’s the little things we forget to thank God for. So I decided to make a list of all those other little blessings in life.
- Hot showers: seriously, some people don’t know what this is. Many countries do not have plumbing. Let alone, heated water.
- Sunsets: simply because they are breathtaking. And it’s my favorite time for photos.
- Vacuum cleaner: imagine sweeping your whole house!
- The smell of paper: no nook or kindle can substitute a good, old book.
- Chocolate: no explanation necessary.
So these are the top 5 things that came to mind first. What top “small” things come to your mind that you’re thankful for? SHARE in the Comments Sections.